If you struggle to convey what you do or sell in a way that attracts people to buy from you then you’re doing something wrong.
Marketing isn’t difficult if you follow some simple steps.
Here are my top 5 steps to making your marketing effortless:
- Define your ideal client. If you can’t explain who they are you won’t be able to find them
- Describe the value you deliver. People buy the value, the transformation you deliver, not the actual features. Hook them with that emotional definition of what you can help them achieve
- USPs. You are unique and therefore so is your business. The challenge is to remember that when you write your marketing!
- Niche. You know it makes sense even though it scares you. Be a specialist and not a generalist.
- Shout! The more people that know you exist, the more people will buy from you. Don’t be a well-kept secret.
Find out more in the Live replay now…
Are you struggling to make the level of sales you really need?
Join me on my BRAND NEW workshop in Leamington Spa on 13th June 2017.
You could hit your targets quicker, or spend less time having sales conversations because you simply convert more often. What would that additional money or time do for you? Now that’s a nice problem to have!
If you want to achieve that then you NEED this workshop – Book your place now!